A home school family may choose to take as many or as few classes as they would like. The class schedule is set during the summer before the school year commences. Home school students will be welcomed as a part of any of our regular classes!
The admissions process for 7th - 12th includes the following:
- Fill out, sign, and turn in the application packet including the Parental Agreement form and the Emergency Cards
- Include a check for $50 for the Application Fee
- Participate in an interview with the High School Principal
- $100 Registration Fee to be paid when student is accepted.
- Pay a course fee of $110 per month for 10 consecutive months or $1100 for the year if paid in advance per course