Noah B. 2/16, Livia S. 2/23, Jacob N. 2/25
YEARBOOK SALES WEEK
|Day of the Week||Break||Lunch|
- JUNIOR HIGH BOYS SOCCER PLAYERS - Practice starts Monday, March 12.
- GOLF TEAM MEMBERS - Please pay your athletic fee ($90) to the Office.
- BASEBALL PLAYERS - Please pay your athletic fee ($110) to the Office. The extra $20 (beyond the normal $90 athletic sports fee) is for a baseball hat.
- ALL STUDENTS - We're getting closer to having only memories of the 2017-18 school year. Wouldn't you like to have a record of these memories for your future? Perspectives, the 2017-18 yearbook, will give you a picture and historical record of all the great activities you have experienced this year. Pick up an order form in the office to assure you have a reserved copy of this exciting publication.
JUNIORS & SENIORS
- SENIORS - Please report any college acceptances you receive to the Office.
- JUNIORS - The ASVAB interpretation of your scores will be Wednesday, February 28 during 2nd period in Room 5.
- SENIORS - If you need a transcript sent to any colleges, please come to the Office to fill out a transcript request form and turn it in to Mrs. Doria.
- ACT TEST - Registration Deadline for the April 14 ACT Test is March 9. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
- SAT TEST - The LATE Registration Deadline for the March 10 SAT Test is February 28. Register online at www.sat.org/register.
|Varsity Boys' Soccer|
|Tuesday||2/20||CIF Playoffs (Round 1)||TBD||TBD|
|Lunch Duty #1 (11:45-12:00): ||Mr. Pratt|
|Lunch Duty #2 (12:00-12:15):||Mr. Koch|
|After School Duty: ||Mr. Jeffrey|
|Treat and Clean-up:||Mr. Huffman|
|LUNCH CLEAN UP:||Shawn K. and Will T.|
|OVERDUE IOU's:||Elyon M. 20¢, Jesse B.$1, Diana C. $1.50, |
Tiffany S. $1.50
|IOU's due TODAY:||N/A|
|IOU's due Monday:||Rosie F. $1.25, Ben R. $1.25|
Posted on Thu, February 15, 2018
by Sharon Cassidy