9TH GRADE SALES WEEK
- ALL STUDENTS - Did you pick up a baby bottle yet? We are filling bottles with change, bills, and checks to donate to Alternatives Pregnancy Center. Empty bottles are in the office. Please bring your filled bottles to the Awards Ceremony on Monday, May 20. Thank you for helping Alternatives provide services to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- BOYS SOCCER PLAYERS - For all students interested in boys soccer for the fall 2019 season, there will be a meeting with Coach Mello in the gym on Tuesday, May 21, at lunch.
- ALL STUDENTS - Congratulations to the Sophomore class for bringing in the most items for the Homeless Children! Your Root Beer Float party will be Wednesday, May 22, at lunch in Room 11.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our drive--keep blessing others with what God has blessed you with! Class of 2022
- 9TH GRADE STUDENTS - Please attend a Class Meeting for 9th Grade on Thursday, May 23, during lunch in the Gym.
- SPRING UNIFORM RETURN - High school uniforms are to be washed and returned to Mr. Owen no later than Friday, May 24. A $10 late fee will be issued for every day overdue. Junior high uniforms are to be returned by the last day of school.
- FALL SPORTS SIGN-UPS - Students interested in participating in fall sports (boys soccer, girls volleyball, co-ed cross-country), please sign-up on the trophy case before finals.
- ALL STUDENTS - Please join many Christians in 30 Days of Prayer for Muslims during Ramadan. A different group of Muslims is designated each day. Today, please pray for the Masalit of Sudan. For more information, please look at www.30DaysPrayer.com.
- ALL STUDENTS - Regarding our new Dress Code, please remember no holes are permitted in pants or shorts! Please read the rules posted in the hallways.
JUNIORS AND SENIORS
- SENIORS - Please make sure that you inform the office when you have received an acceptance from a college.
- SENIORS - Make sure you tell Mrs. Doria where to send your final transcript. Time is running out.... But this is important not to forget.
- ACT TEST - LATE Registration Deadline for the June 8 ACT Test is TODAY. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
- SAT TEST - LATE Registration Deadline for the June 1 SAT Test is TODAY. Register online at www.sat.org/register.
|JUNIOR HIGH BOYS' SOCCER||GAME ||DISMISSAL|
|Tuesday||5/21||@ Bowman (Away)||3:45 pm||2:15 pm|
|Thursday||5/23||vs. Weimer (Home)||3:45 pm||2:00 pm|
|OVERDUE IOU's:||Maima H. $1.25, Johnny W. $1.75|
|IOU's due TODAY:||Hannah B. $1, Jackie C. $1, Emma D. $1|
|IOU's due Monday:||Enoch C. $1.75, Rosie F. $1, Phillip K. $1, James S. $1, Will T. 75¢|
|LUNCH DUTY #1:||Mrs. Richardson|
|LUNCH DUTY #2:||Ms. Thom|
|AFTER SCHOOL DUTY:||Mr. Owen|
|TREAT & TEACHER LOUNGE CLEAN-UP: ||Mr. Findlay|
LUNCH CLEAN-UP: Hannah R. and Julia L.
Posted on Thu, May 16, 2019
by Sharon Cassidy