Mr. Jones 5-19, Daniel D. 5-20, Abiel 5-20, Krista M. 5-31, Laura P. 5-31
HONOR SOCIETY SALES WEEK
|Day of the Week ||Break ||Lunch |
- NEW HONOR SOCIETY MEMBERS - Your first official service is to hand out programs at the graduation on Friday, May 25. Please make sure you are in dress code (NO SHORTS) and arrive by 6:15 p.m. Mrs. Johnson will be there to give you directions.
- ALL HONOR SOCIETY MEMBERS (except Graduates) - You are all needed to help out after the graduation with the food. Head over to the kitchen after the graduation to ask how you can help. Thank you!!!
- BASEBALL PLAYERS - Please return all baseball uniforms immediately! You will not be able to take your finals without returning your uniform.
- ALL STUDENTS - AUTOGRAPH PAGES are available in the Office for $1.50.
- INTERESTED IN PLAYING BASKETBALL, PLAYING VOLLEYBALL, PLAYING SOCCER. OR RUNNING CROSS-COUNTRY NEXT YEAR? Sign-ups are in the Office. There will be summer basketball for those who sign up (Junior High and High School boys and girls).
- REMINDER TO ALL 8th-11th GRADERS - Scheduling forms are now OVERDUE. Turn them in to the Office ASAP with your $10 late fee. Priority classes will go to students who have turned in their forms.
- ALL STUDENTS - TIME IS RUNNING OUT! May 24 is the LAST DAY to order and pay for a yearbook! Get your order form from the office.
JUNIORS & SENIORS
- SENIORS - Make sure to tell Mrs. Doria where you want your final transcripts sent!
- ACT TEST - Late Registration Deadline for the June 9 ACT Test is TODAY. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
- SAT TEST - Late Registration Deadline for the June 2 SAT Test is May 23. Register online at www.sat.org/register.
|Lunch Duty #1 (11:45-12:00): ||Mrs. Marriott|
|Lunch Duty #2 (12:00-12:15): ||Mrs. Richardson|
|After School Duty: ||Mrs. Cosentino|
|Treat and Clean-up:|
|LUNCH CLEAN UP:||Belle F. and Christy C.|
Posted on Thu, May 17, 2018
by Sharon Cassidy