JH/HS Announcements 5-24
Jackie C. 5/23, Tatyana P. 5/24, Laura P. 5/31
HONOR SOCIETY SALES WEEK
|TODAY||Brownies||Root Beer Floats|
- ALL STUDENTS - It's time to clean out your lockers. Sift through the cobwebs, throw trash away, turn in all your books, and take home all your personal items TODAY.
- SPRING UNIFORM RETURN - High school uniforms are to be washed and returned to Mr. Owen no later than TODAY. A $10 late fee will be issued for every day overdue. Junior high uniforms are to be returned by the last day of school.
- LAST YEAR'S GIRLS' VARSITY VOLLEYBALL TEAM - There will finally be a volleyball party TODAY in Room 2 at lunch. Pizza will be provided. Please be there on-time!
- ALL STUDENTS - Please check Lost & Found items. All items left will be donated to Goodwill.
- ALL STUDENTS - Remember to pay off all IOU's by TODAY in order to take your finals.
- ALL STUDENTS - If you have not turned in your scheduling form yet, you owe $10.... We know who you are.... It's late! You must turn in your scheduling form in order to take Finals! This applies to Phillip K., Emma D., Yegor D., Simon D., Jacob M., and Elyon M.
- FALL SPORTS SIGN-UPS - Students interested in participating in fall sports (boys soccer, girls volleyball, co-ed cross-country), please sign-up on the Trophy Case before finals.
- ALL STUDENTS - Please join many Christians in 30 Days of Prayer for Muslims during Ramadan. A different group of Muslims is designated each day. Today, please pray for the Somoli of Somolia. For more information, please look at www.30DaysPrayer.com.
JUNIORS AND SENIORS
- ACT TEST - Registration Deadline for the July 13 ACT Test is June 14. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
|IOU's due TODAY:||Haley B. 75¢, Jackie C. $1, Daniel D. $1.75, Igor K. 75¢, |
James S. $1.75, Johnny W. $1.75
|LUNCH DUTY #1:||Mrs. Ragle|
|LUNCH DUTY #2:||Mr. Hansen|
|AFTER SCHOOL DUTY:||Mr. Sushch|
|TREAT & TEACHER LOUNGE CLEAN-UP: ||Mrs. Cassidy/Mrs. Nemetz|
LUNCH CLEAN-UP: Josh D. and partner
Posted on Thu, May 23, 2019
by Sharon Cassidy