Roman K. 9-19, Milah B. 9-21
SALES WEEK - SENIORS
|Wednesday||Donuts||Little Caesar's Pizza|
|Lunch Clean Up:||Sophia B. and Haley B.|
- CLASS MEETINGS TOMORROW!
- REMINDER - Earphones are not allowed to be out at school, unless a teacher specifically requests them for class.
- ALL STUDENTS - JH and HS students are not to use the bathrooms or water fountains on the elementary side. Thank you!
- PSAT TEST FOR 9th, 10th and 11th GRADES - The test will be given on Wednesday, October 16. Please remember to bring your money to Mrs. Cosentino or Mr. Sushch. Cost is $20.
- ALL STUDENTS - Remember to keep your books, binders, lunches, and personal items off the hallway floors. Items left on the floor need to be in your lockers due to the fire code. If the hallway "sweeper" comes through, your stuff might end up lost.
- PAPARAZZI NEEDED - Mrs. DeLyser is looking for a few students to work the Red Carpet as the Paparazzi during the Dinner Auction on November 1. You will snap pictures as guests arrive and print them out for them! Let the Office know if you would like to help!
JUNIORS & SENIORS
- COLLEGE VISIT (COLORADO CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY) - An Admissions Counselor from CCU will be visiting Victory during lunch TOMORROW, September 17. Please sign up on Mrs. Stolarski's door. He will be bringing Chick-Fil-A for each student who signs up. (This is only for Juniors and Seniors.)
- COLLEGE VISIT (CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY - IRVINE) - An Admissions Counselor will be visiting during lunch THIS THURSDAY, September 19. Sign-ups are in the Office.
- WEST COAST CHRISTIAN COLLEGE FAIR - If you're interested in attending a Christian college and want to get more info, visit the West Coast Christian College Fair on Monday, September 23, from 6-8 pm at Destiny Christian Church in Rocklin. For more info on the fair, click this link! https://myblueprintstory.com/christian-college-guide
- ACT TEST - Registration Deadline for the October 26 ACT Test is Friday, September 20. Register online at act.org.
- SAT TEST - LATE Registration Deadline for the October 5 SAT Test is Tuesday, September 24. Register online at sat.org/success.
|GIRLS VARSITY VOLLEYBALL |
|9/17||Tuesday||@ Sac Waldorf||6:00 pm||N/A|
|9/21||Saturday||@ CIVT Tournament||TBD||N/A|
|9/24||Tuesday||@ Woodland Christian||6:00 pm||N/A|
|9/26||Thursday||vs. Futures||6:00 pm||N/A|
|BOYS VARSITY SOCCER|
|(All Home Games played at Cherry Island in Elverta)|
|9/17||Tuesday||vs. Forest Lake||4:00 pm||N/A|
|9/20 ||Friday||@ Futures||4:00 pm||TBA|
|9/24||Tuesday||@ Sac Waldorf||4:00 pm||TBA|
|9/27||Friday||@ Forest Lake||4:00 pm||N/A|
|JUNIOR HIGH GIRLS VOLLEYBALL|
|9/17||Tuesday||vs. Valley Christian||3:30 pm||TBA|
|9/18||Wednesday||PICTURE DAY||3:00 pm|
|9/20||Friday||@ Adventure||3:30 pm||TBA|
|9/26||Thursday||vs. Vacaville Christian||3:15 pm||N/A|
|OVERDUE IOU's:||Milah B. $1.75, James S. $1.75, Haley B. 50¢, Will M. $1|
|IOU'S due TODAY:||Hudson J. $2, Diamond K. $2, Ruvim R. 50¢|
|IOU'S due Tuesday:||Emma D. $1.75, Maima H. 10¢, Phillip K. $1.75, Colt O. $1, Malaki S. $1.75|
|LUNCH DUTY #1:||Mrs. Ragle|
|LUNCH DUTY #2:||Mrs.. Sushch|
|AFTER SCHOOL DUTY:||Mrs. Cosentino|
|TREAT & CLEAN UP:||Mrs. DeLyser|
Posted on Fri, September 13, 2019
by Sharon Cassidy